Monday, December 20, 2010

Death from Above

This inspired me greatly when it came to making Raptors, in all truth what I've heard about any of the Fast Attack choices is that they are not really worth their weight in points in an Army List. Then again I tend to play for fun and they looked awesome so why not give it a go.

I didnt go for the Death Guard conversion bits from Forgeworld like they did, instead I opted to use a regular chaos marine squad for a base and go from there. The Jump Packs made by MaxMini capture a more archaic feel than the regular Space Marine jump packs, and besides who doesn't want troops wearing big Turbines on their backs.



Beyond this I've carried on basecoating, layering and washing troops, I did run out of Basecoat however and apparently there is none to be found in all the lands.... So my Raptors will have to wait for a bit as I work on the remaining Terminators, Marines and Rhinos. Can't say that I am in a hurry however.

On an unrelated note there has been some talk amongst my mates of perhaps running a small campaign of sorts. Hells yes! I'll do my best to infect as many as I can...with eagerness.

No comments:

Post a Comment