Friday, December 3, 2010

Remains of a bygone era...

(Or the models I came across while moving)

I'll list all the models I recovered of my once 'proud' Chaos Space Marine army. Ill also include a minor listing of the ones that have fallen and become lost in the Warp. Take in mind that I have started on assembling, painting and repurposing many of these models so this is not a definitive listing.

Recovered:

2 Chaos Lords (1 Terminator)
1 Fabius Bile
2 Chaos Sorcerers
3 Noise Marines
1 Heavy Weapon Marine (Heavy Bolter)
5 Khorne Bezerkers
1 Chaos Raptor Champion
14 Chaos Space Marines

Lost to the Warp:

1 Chaos Dreadnought
?? Chaos Marines
6 Chaos Bikers
?? Plague Marines
1 Great Unclean One
2 Daemon Princes (Old Models)
3 Obliterators (Old Models)
?? Khorne Bezerkers

Also found are remnants of Eldar, Tau, Tyranid, Imperial Guard and Loyalist Marine armies / models. Of course plans are already made to make the Loyalists into a Traitor Chapter without too many obvious Chaos influences so I can field them as either Loyalists or Traitors and Chaos reinforcements. The Imperial Guard are destined to be Traitors. I sense Blood Guard in the making, the reddish colors should make a nice contrast to my green Death Guard. Just means I need to find a third color scheme for my Loyal Traitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment