Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Forces of Chaos

My current army of models

1 Typhus
1 Demon Prince of Nurgle (Winged)
42 Chaos Space Marines
14 Plague Marines
5 Lightning Clawed Assault Terminators
10 Terminators
2 Nurgle Dreadnoughts

2 Death Guard Rhinos

1 Death Guard Land Raider

1 Plague Hulk (Defiler)


Work in Progress, also note that due to the use of Forgeworld bits so far each and every Chaos Space Marine assembled can double for a Plague Marine model.

1 Epidimus (Possible Sorcerer)
2 Chaos Dreadnoughts
6 Rhinos (Second Hand)
10 Chaos Raptors (Using MaxMini Jump Packs)
5 Chaos Marines that can be assembled as anything really.

A lot of painting is still required and I do want to get my hands on some Obliterators as well as a Second Daemon Prince, though once I get my Bit Box dug up I might try to convert one.

No comments:

Post a Comment